We offer a variety of services and amenities to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
One card, countless reasons for giving. Our corporate gift card is the perfect gift for loved ones or yourself.
Currently we have no available parking on-site. The Burlington Town Center parking garage was closed in January 2018 and demolished to make room for the construction of CityPlace Burlington, a mixed-use development with a new parking facility featuring more spaces, improved layout, security and technology, including several EV charging stations. Thank you for your patience, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Green Mountain Transit has a new transportation center directly across the street from us. This is their main downtown hub, and is a state of the art facility with improved traffic flow and better comfort and convenience for passengers. For route and schedule information, please call 802-864-2282 or look up specific routes and schedules on the RideGMT.com
From I-89 traveling North:
Take exit 14W off I-89 North. Proceed west on Williston Road (Route 2) past the Hotel Burlington and Conference Center (formerly the Sheraton), then past UVM, when Williston Road becomes Main Street. Take a right onto Pine Street and follow the road directly up to the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park on Bank Street, or other nearby streets or public parking garages. You can enter CityPlace Burlington through the Bank Street entrance behind The FarmHouse Tap & Grill, and also the main entrance on Church Street.
From I-89 traveling South:
Take exit 14W off of I-89 South. Proceed west on Williston Road (Route 2) past the Hotel Burlington and Conference Center (formerly the Sheraton), then past UVM, when Williston Road becomes Main Street. Take a right onto Pine Street and follow the road directly up to the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park on Bank Street, other nearby streets or in public parking garages. There is no parking on the part of Bank Street directly next to the development site. You can enter CityPlace Burlington through the Bank Street entrance behind The FarmHouse Tap & Grill, and also the main entrance on Church Street.
From Pearl Street:
Turn onto Pine Street across from Dunkin Donuts. Proceed one block to Cherry Street. You are now facing the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park on Cherry Street, other nearby streets or in public parking garages. There is no parking on the part of Cherry Street directly next to the development site.You can enter CityPlace Burlington through L.L.Bean on Cherry Street, or the main entrance on Church Street.
From Main Street:
Traveling west down Main Street, turn right onto South Winooski Street. Take a left on either Bank or Cherry Street. You can park on either street or nearby parking garages, and proceed to the Church Street Main Entrance. Traveling east up Main Street, turn left onto Pine, St. Paul or South Winooski Streets. You can park on Bank, College or Cherry Streets or in nearby parking garages, and proceed to the Church Street Main Entrance.
We’ve made a huge commitment to minimize our impact on the planet and make a positive contribution to the communities our properties serve.
Learn more about our sustainability initiatives here.
CityPlace Burlington is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping dining and visiting experience for our guests. When visiting, please be considerate of your fellow shoppers, and follow these guidelines:
The following activities are prohibited at CityPlace Burlington, in indoor and outdoor common areas as well as inside individual merchant spaces:
• Entering any area of property marked off as construction area.
• Trespassing in any area of property not designated public area.
• Any act which could result in risk of injury or harm to persons or property.
• Use of obscene language or gestures.
• Standing in groups in such a manner as to cause inconvenience to others moving about the property or blocking entrances, storefronts or fire exits.
• Running, horseplay, throwing debris, disorderly or disruptive behavior.
• Playing music or musical instruments without approval by property management.
• Smoking, vaping, possession or use of alcoholic beverages, recreational drugs and/or illegal substances.
• Use of skateboards, roller/in-line skates, bicycles, personal electric vehicles (except for for persons with disabilities) on property.
• Walking on the property without shoes or shirt.
• Defacing or damaging our property.
• Carrying a weapon of any kind, or possession of any article defined as a weapon—legal or otherwise, with the exception of Federal, State or Local law enforcement officers.
• Distribution of any literature, products or solicitation of any kind without permission of CityPlace Burlington management.
• Photographing, videotaping or recording anywhere on the property without permission of CityPlace Burlington management.
• Anything defined by Federal, State or local statue or ordinance as a criminal act.
Guests who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse, to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.